Striped Bass (Entrée)
Write a review
- 8 oz. striped bass
- 2 oz. white beans
- 1 oz. red bell pepper
- 0.5 oz. red onion
- 1 oz. carrots
- 0.5 oz. celery
- 0.25 lb basket of cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz. homemade pesto
- 2 oz. zucchini (yellow and green)
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- Set oven to 325 degrees. In a pan, sear the striped bass for 2 minutes with the skin side down. Transfer the entire pan to the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and put aside while preparing the ragout.
- In a separate pan, add diced onion, carrots, and celery. Saute for one to two minutes and then add chopped bell pepper and zucchini.
- Add white beans and pesto. (Pesto is made in blender with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and olive oil.) Now, saute for several minutes until hot. Salt and pepper to taste.
- For the charred tomatoes: In a casserole or glass dish, add tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Heat in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Once tomatoes have charred and blistered, smash.
- Serve the fish skin side up over tomato pesto ragout and top fish with smashed tomatoes.
Home Wizards https://yourhomewizards.com/