Miniature, Edible and More
Gardening is very personal and your chance to express your creativity, but like anything it’s fun to infuse your favorites with a few of the emerging trends. Keep an eye on these hot looks and feels for the garden and sample with them in your outdoor space.
- The Rose- Landscape rose varieties allow anyone to have the beauty of roses without the hassle – and for virtually year round color.
- Edibles –Growing your own food continues to be hot – from veggies to herbs and greens along with fruits and berries. Try containers if you lack space.
- Kids in the Garden -Getting kids outside more is continuing to be a big trend to off set technology and connect with nature. There are a number of kid-friendly gardening products on the market from mini wheelbarrows and rakes to window garden kits, there are ample opportunities to get kids in the garden.
- Houseplants are cool again. Not only do they help give you the look of the outdoors inside, and turn any average room into a home loved environment, these guys clean the air!
- Miniature Gardening. This is about downsizing your garden of your dreams in a miniature version. You can now find tiny varieties of plants so you can design a pint sized garden for your balcony or porch, even a mini arrangement to a mantel or desktop.