Win a private consultation with Cindy & Eric!
It’s easy! Let us know what your favorite Chef at Home recipe is and why. That’s it! The recipe can be from our Chef at Home Culinary Challenge with Chef Lalo, Chef Roxanne, Chef Pierre, or ANY of the recipes from our cooking video series that we post to our Home Wizards website through the deadline of the contest. Simply post on Cindy, Eric’s, or our Home Wizards Facebook Wall – or tweet us at @yourhomewizards! The winner will be announced live on-air. Three runner-ups receive autographed books from Cindy and Eric’s personal library and the Grand Prize winner receives a private consultation with Cindy & Eric. One entry per person. Deadline is DECEMBER 6th!
Rules and Guidelines:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by posting on one of three Facebook pages (Cindy, Eric, or Home Wizards) or sending a public tweet to Home Wizards.
The Home Wizards Chef Challenge Contest – Entrants will post on Home Wizards, Cindy Dole or Eric Stromer Facebook pages or send in a tweet to the Home Wizards Twitter. Entries must contain name of favorite recipe and why. Judges will select 1 grand prize winner who will be notified via private message on Facebook or direct message on Twitter. One entry per person. If multiple entries are submitted, the first entry will be the valid entry. 1st place will receive a private 20-minute consultation with Cindy Dole and/or Eric Stromer via Skype or telephone and a book autographed by both Cindy Dole and Eric Stromer. Three runner-ups will each receive a book autographed by both Cindy Dole and Eric Stromer. Grand prize winner and runner ups will be announced on the Home Wizards radio show within 14 days after the determination date.
Deadline for entries is 11:00pm PST on December 6, 2014.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Home Wizards, Inc (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Home Wizards will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Grand prize winner will receive an autographed book and private consultation, with a maximum value of less than $2000. Runner up winners will receive an autographed book with a maximum value of less than $50.
a. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
b. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
c. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and approval by Home Wizards. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after winning. The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
d. Grand prize winner must schedule and complete their private consultation within 6 months of being notified of winning or the prize is forfeited.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant HOME WIZARDS a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant HOME WIZARDS the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Home Wizards is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Home Wizards. Home Wizards reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and release Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Home Wizards and not to Facebook or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Home Wizards and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Home Wizards in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Home Wizards is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Home Wizards may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Home Wizards from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.