How to Make Your Front Door Wreath!
Start your Christmas decorating with your own front door wreath, and maybe a second or third wreath to add inside somewhere! Here are some great ideas to get started, using a store bought wreath foundation or base that may be made of the following:
- Wire ring
- Wooden twigs-Grapevine
- Florist foam
- Plastic faux pine
- Fresh bay laurel or magnolia leaves wreath
From there the toppings are like putting together a salad or ice cream sundae, it’s whatever you like! And talk about a fun way to get a group of friends involved in an activity – a wreath making party!
Here are some creative elements to think about adding to it:
- Brass cookie cutters
- Christmas ornaments
- Fruit – real or faux – I love adding oranges!
- Pinecones and twigs…either natural, or spray painted “snow white”
- Ginger bread men
- Miniature Toys
- Symbols of your favorite hobby
- Cushion Moss in bright lime green
Send us pictures of your wreaths!
Listen to more here:
Cindy & Eric