Coconut Caramel Bread Pudding (Dessert)
Write a review
- 2 baguettes Day old bread
- 6 each large Eggs
- 1 quart Heavy cream
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Caramel
- 2 cups Coconut Shredded Sweetened
- 2 cups Chocolate chips
- Cut bread into medium size pieces.
- To make custard, mix together eggs, heavy cream, brown sugar and salt. Pour custard over bread.
- Layer the caramel, melted chocolate & coconut over the cut bread and repeat process until you have used all the ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45min in a 325 degree oven. Then remove foil and top with more coconut - cooking uncovered for crispy topping - bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Home Wizards https://yourhomewizards.com/