Want to taste a delicious shrimp salad? We Can All Be Chefs At Home with this GE Advantium recipe from Nationally Syndicated Radio Show, Home Wizards!
Shrimp Parmesan Over Spinach (Salad)
- 1lb large shrimp peeled
- 3 Tsp butter melted in microwave
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tsp Fresh snipped parsley
- Fresh Shredded spinach
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a 2 quart bowl, combine shrimp, butter, garlic, and parsley. Stir to cover evenly.
- Spread shrimp in a single layer on black metal tray in the GE Advantium using the speed cook part of the oven.
- Cook for 8 to 9 minutes at U=Hi or L=Hi or until done.
- Stir after 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Arrange on shredded spinach, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese