Wish you could cook like a real chef? Now you can! We can all be Chefs At Home with Chef Roxanne’s recipe for her Coconut Caramel Bread Pudding dessert as featured on Nationally Syndicated Radio Show, Home Wizards!
Coconut Caramel Bread Pudding (Dessert)
- 2 baguettes Day old bread
- 6 each large Eggs
- 1 quart Heavy cream
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Caramel
- 2 cups Coconut Shredded Sweetened
- 2 cups Chocolate chips
- Cut bread into medium size pieces.
- To make custard, mix together eggs, heavy cream, brown sugar and salt. Pour custard over bread.
- Layering caramel, melted chocolate & coconut over the cut bread and repeat process until you have used all the ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45min in 325 degree oven. Then remove foil and top with more coconut – cooking uncovered for crispy topping – bake in oven for 15 minutes.