Hungry to try? Here’s how we can all be Chefs At Home with this delicious Grilled Artichokes appetizer recipe
- 1 cup White wine
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 cups Olive oil
- 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh Oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Marjoram
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Trim the tips of the artichoke leaves.
- Fill large pot with water to cover the artichokes.
- Add 1 cup of white wine and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Boil the artichokes in water, wine, lemon juice for about 30 minutes. This gives it a special flavor.
- Marinade: Combine 2 cups olive oil, 1 cup balsamic 2 cloves garlic minced 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, 1 teaspoon marjoram. Add salt and pepper to taste, then microwave.